HOW IT WORKS
How to Register on HRPGN?
Healthcare & Research Professional’s Global Network (HRPGN) is global web based niche community where Scientific Professional Collaborate with common objective i.e. “Learn, Earn & Grow” with Stringent Compliance of User Policy.
HRPGN Request you to Review User Policy & FAQs before Sign UP to HRPGN Portal. Which will makes you aware about the functionality with restrictions of HRPGN.
- Sign Up with Login ID & Password
- Select your functional domain
- Select your functional category
- Select your Country State City
- Fill-up your complete profile
- Initiate Discussion on HRPGN
How should I publish discussion topic in forum & knowledge sharing in Blog?
We encourage you to know terminology (i.e. Forum, Blog, Functional Domain, Functional Category, Open forum, Close forum etc.) & it’s functionality before you start publishing. This will help you to publish your topic and also to reach out respective community professionals.
- Be specific about your topic
- Select “Functional Domain” relevant to topic
- Select “Functional Category” relevant to topic
- Select “Open Forum” if wish to share globally.
- Select “Close Forum” if wish to share within country.
- Define title of your topic
- Clarify in detail about topic
- Attach web link which comply user policy, if you want to cross refer any webpage
- Attach document which comply user policy and which you wanted to cross refer.
- Attach photo which comply user policy which you wanted to cross refer. (for blogs only)
- Select “show me” if you wish more attraction to your profile.
- Select “Publish Anonymous” if you don’t want to show your identity.
- Delete comments which violate the User Policy & Notify at HRPGN Desk.
How should I Respond to published topics in Forum, Blog & Expert Talks?
Scientific Aspects are always matter of discussion. It purely relay on what you as Professional understand and what is being practiced surrounded by you. Voting to the topics and responses will help every user to understand which the most common practice is. It will also help you to modify your day to day practice which will save your resources. Your impartial response is what publisher and responders is expected. It will also encourage everyone for healthier discussion.
- Filter the trending topics based on your interest.
- Provide your opinion
- Give your impartial vote to publisher for the topic & responses given by other
- Mark as “Important”, if you want to refer in future.
- Notify at HRPGN Desk, if any user found violating user policy.
How should I share published topics of Forum, Blog & Expert Talks in my Social Network?
The Published topics are purely meant for scientific knowledge sharing aspects and express the views of respective Field Professionals. Hence we believe that every registered user should share the topics only to their professional networks on social media. It will inculcate the habit of learning & keeps every professional aware about the trending process, practice & technology.
- Share to only your professional networks in social media.
- Commercial Promotion of own or other’s post is strictly prohibited.
- Encourage Professionals surrounded by you to join HRPGN.
- Encourage them to cultivate learning as day to day habit.
- Create healthy Professional Network with single objective to collaborate for “Learn, Earn & Grow” together globally.
How should I notify User Policy violation done by other user?
We encourage Community to develop healthier discussion by prohibiting spam users. This will helps you to build your strong profile. As the mortifier’s identity will remain hiding, thereby it gives protection to users for hassle free alert notification.
- Raise “User Policy Violation” in HRPGN Desk
- Copy link of topic on which policy have been violated
- Provide small description of content or comment, where you fill that its policy violation.
- Submit the Information